WHAT TO BRING
• Several extra outfits (while you may not wear every outfit, it is good to have several on hand)
• Casual and formal outfits
• Matching shoes (for full-length poses)
• Long sleeves and solid colors (to keep the focus on you)
• Letter jackets, uniforms, musical instruments, pets or any other props that reflect who you are
• Make-up, hair supplies, and accessories
• Friends and parents (to assist you and even join you for a few poses)
• Be prepared to pay for your portraits the day of your session. You will be viewing your images immediately following your sessions and selecting your package.
TIPS TO LOOK YOUR BEST
• Check your outfits for wrinkles and place them in a garment bag.
• Do your nails. (clear or neutral colors work best)
• Guys, be sure to shave the night before.
• Limit exposure to the sun a few days before your photo session to avoid sunburns or tan lines.
• Avoid getting a new hairstyle or cut right before your session. Instead, select a comfortable style you know looks good.
• Get a good night's rest!
JUST BEFORE YOUR SESSION
• Do your hair and makeup before you arrive
• Apply concealer and powder to minimize any blemishes and then stop worrying (portrait retouching will eliminate blemishes on your final order)